Highly performance optimized SDS solution
Manage all disks and make them as pooled with the ability to create arbitrary, dynamic block volumes that can be utilized by any clients. These volumes are allowed to create unlimited and zero-copy snapshots. Storage Stack provides ways for building data in redundancy and scale-up, performance scaled by adding more devices. All Volumes can be exposed via iSCSI, iSER and NVMF
- Software Defined Storage product.
- Single node storage and multiple nodes HA software.
- iSCSI target software.
- iSER (iSCSI over RDMA) software.
- NVMe over Fabric (NVMe-oF) target software.
- High Availability storage server software.
This product is deigned as software only and easy-to-use, any administrator can refer to the following steps to make a try:
- Request a DEMO from us.
- Download from the given link.
- Unzip and run installer.
- Launch any WEB browser to open the url: http://server_ip/
default credentials are:
- Linux with kernel >= 2.4
- x64 based system.
- Network Connections: InfiniBand, RoCE, iWarp or Ethernet.
- Intel Xeon class processor or similar.
- 2 cores and more.
- 8 GB of RAM.
- At least one additional disk for storage.
Recommend Configuration (All Flash):
- Intel Xeon 2680 v4 2.4GHZ x 2, 28 cores in total.
- 64 GB DDR4 memory.
- NVMe Disks x 8
- CentOS 7.2, with 3.10 kernel.
- InfiniBand Network.
Release Version: NVMStack 2019 V1, Release Date: 12/03/2018
- Storage Network: iSCSI, iSER and NVMe over Fabric
- Server Pool: Polling Mode
- Storage Pool: Software Defined Storage Pool and RAID Pool
- Snapshots: Unlimited and Zero-Copies Snapshots
- Replication: High Availability and Replication over RDMA or TCP
- Web Management: Manage multiple servers in one platform