Support multiple storage protocols and confirm to standards:
- iSER (iSCSI over RDMA)
- NVMe-oF (NVMe over Fabric, RDMA only)
Bind to a fixed CPU core and working in polling mode, zero locking and zero system call.
Listen on different ports to provide iSCSI, iSER and NVMF
Manage multiple disks and make them as pooled and enabled to create arbitrary, dynamic block volumes.
Unlimited and Zero-Copies Snapshots, performance will not linear lose due to snapshot counts.
Manage multiple disks in RAID mode:
- Strong Consistency, I/Os return back after safely placed in the DISKs.
- Multiple Copies, SDS model or RAID model.
- Remote replication or High Availability.
Kernel-by-Pass, RDMA support, and providing user space NVMe driver to access NVMe device by-pass the kernel.
Highly optimized for performance, no system call, no locking, no context switching.
Fully make use of CPU, CPU L2, L2 cache optimized.
Support using local attached NVMe, SSD, and HDDs to export them over iSCSI, iSER and NVMF
Providing centralized and web based management console to manage all servers.
Supports two nodes (or more) High-Availability (HA) feature for all interfaces:
- iSCSI, through TCP
- iSER, through RDMA (InfiniBand, RoCE and iWarp)
- NVMe-oF, through RDMA (InfiniBand, RoCE and iWarp)